Monday, November 4, 2013

ideas burnt faster than built.

Anonymous blank pages are staring me in the face.

And there's a block with "writer" stamped on the edges that's sitting on my brain.

I wish the ideas would just come in words that I could make sense of.

Because my world is a sea and sky made of words and words and more words

Fighting for a way to get out and be heard.

And it's like someone is holding a match to my mind and setting fire to the ideas written on the walls.

But one day, those pages will be filled with your name

And the words will move mountains, and skies will fall.






8 comments:

  1. Holy freaking crap....Damn Girl!! Sorry I just had to say it. Um even when you have writers block you can still write some pretty fantastical things......dang!!!

    .......................................Thats all I got........

    #damn #writersblockmybutt #hashtag

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And the words will move mountains, and skies will fall."
    Perhaps the best line in this. I think this is what we are all trying to achieve, metaphorically or realistically. Great job.
    Grand Slam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "here's a block with "writer" stamped on the edges that's sitting on my brain."
    how do you take something so simple "writer's block" and turn it into something so #notordinary seriously It's hard to imagine that you could possible have writers block your writing blows me away with every post. Favorite blog for sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. And the words will move mountains, and skies will fall.

    Yup that is satisfying for my entire life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace Kelly said what I was thinking.

    You took something (writer's block) and made me look at it differently. That's good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just want you to know that im stalking your blog and that i love your writing a lot and that youre awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just want you to know that im stalking your blog and that i love your writing a lot and that youre awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you!
      I wish you weren't just..."unknown".
      But thanks anyway, that's so nice of you!

      Delete