Monday, November 18, 2013

I'm So High.



I looked at the stars and I saw God. And I talked to God (it's been a long time). He told me that I was gonna be okay. That the moon wouldn't last forever, and the sun was coming. And He smiled at me, and knew that I was close. Close to feeling alive, and happy, and free. And I slept on the clouds that night. Got lost in the happy parts of my mind; and I coughed at first (they were a little bit dusty). But I woke up to the sound of you with a smile in my soul and a happy tear in my eye. You whispered to me, "Hey beautiful, where have you been?" And I fell apart in your arms and said, "I was talking to God about some things. But I'm okay now."

9 comments:

  1. "I was talking to God about some things. But I'm okay now."
    I just about threw up from a personal emotional overload on my sense that my body ceased to function properly until I got a grip on myself. What does this mean? It means you did something good, Mort. Some really, really good.
    Grand Slam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this more than anything. I have just actually experienced this same thing. Amazing how God works. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just......Argh!!

    AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful! I love your writing so much like... I have no words. Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pfft. No making me cry, it's not allowed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EXCEPT THAT WAS SO GOOD OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry...I didn't mean it. Haha

      Thank you! You are amazing and it seriously always makes my day when I see your comments! :)

      Delete
  6. I'm not totally sure how this works, but my mind works like you type, and every time you post I lose myself in the words, and I feel like they resemble the feelings I have at the very moment I read your posts. Ah I just love your blog so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you made me cry, can't believe I'm just seeing this just now. So beautiful.
    So beautiful.
    So beatiful.







    So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete