Sunday, November 24, 2013

just five easy steps.

from the reliability of someone i don't know.


Having your first kiss:


1)Try to pick a trustworthy partner.

Smooching someone you trust can ease a lot of the anxiety of your first kiss. If you knew you were giving someone his/her first kiss you'd try to be patient and understanding, so expect the same of your partner.


2)Prepare your mouth.

Use chapstick or lipgloss to smooth over chapped lips, and brush your teeth and tongue well. If your mouth feels a little stale, use breath mints, spray or gum to freshen up.


3)Don't rush.

You only get one first kiss! Unless you're both so overwhelmed with desire that you have to kiss right now or the world will end, draw it out.


4)Let the other person take the lead (optional).

If you're nervous about not knowing the right techniques, let your partner initiate what happens during the kiss. Imitate what he/she does until you're comfortable trying your own moves.


5)Take a few calculated risks.





I'm sorry about this. I'm tired. This probably won't be here tomorrow.

Whatever,
Mort Rainey.

14 comments:

  1. Oh yay, I needed this! Don't take it down. . .
    Now, to rid myself of virgin lips. (Geez I feel so weird sayin' that >.<[whatever])
    Thanks Mort!
    Grand Slam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. the fact that you like STRFKR and Kansas at the same time is beautiful and amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. I wish I would have had this for my first.

    My first was horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok this is probably the best thing I have seen in a long time! I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait, that's not how my first kiss went...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I knew about step one before I had my first kiss. NO ONE TOLD ME IT WAS GOING TO BE WET AND AWKWARD! and I probably should have liked the guy. That's always great advice.
    And the last step should be written in stone somewhere because it is a must! No one likes washing machine syndrome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This just MADE my day!! I was laughing out loud for like three minutes just from the wet and awkward part. You are awesom! :)
      And it's true...liking the guy does help...had the same issue with my first too. We all have struggles...it's okay.

      Delete